This video will show you how to maintain your hearing aids using the brush:
As the hearing aids and the Ear Tips sit in your ear canal, you may notice cerumen (ear wax), other debris or moisture on them. It is important to regularly inspect your hearing aids and maintain them to ensure they stay in the best condition and function optimally.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use water or any liquids to care for your hearing aids or Ear Tips.
- Gently wiping the hearing aids and Ear Tips with a lint free cloth is appropriate.
How to care for your hearing aids:
- Use a soft cloth and the Cleaning Brush to gently wipe or remove the ear wax, debris or moisture;
- On a daily basis, check your hearing aids and Ear Tips for moisture deposits.
- If there is ear wax, debris or moisture located on the charging contacts, ensure you remove this using a soft cloth or brush.
When you are not using your hearing aids it is important they are stored in the Charge Case. This will help to protect them, charge them, and keep them away from dust, dirt, or your pets.