Charging the hearing aids
The hearing aids charge through the Charge Case.
Step 1. Place your hearing aids in the Charge Case.
- Please note: the lights will turn on when the Charge Case is opened or closed.
- The lights will then turn off after a few seconds for battery efficiency.
- The left and right lights on the front of the Charge Case correspond to the left and right hearing aid respectively.
Step 2. Connect the USB-C Cord (provided) into the Charge Case.
Step 3. Plug the other end of the USB-C cord into a power source to charge both the Charge Case and the hearing aids at the same time. Takes up to 3 hours to get fully charged.
- An orange light indicates that the hearing aids are charging.
- A green light indicates that hearing aids are charged.
Understanding the Charge Case Status
The side light indicates the Charge Case status.
- When the light is orange, the Charge Case holds less than one full charge for your hearing aids.
- When the light is green, the Charge Case holds more than one full charge for your hearing aids.
Understanding the hearing aid Charge Status through the HP Hearing App.
You can always check the level of charge on the Mybuds screen of your HP Hearing App.
- This ensures you always know when your hearing aids are charged and ready to go.