Are the hearing aids inserted correctly in your ears?
- You can learn more about how to wear the hearing aids here:
Is the volume very loud?
- you can learn more about how to reduce the volume here:
Are your Ear Tips broken or clogged?
- you can learn how to change Ear Tips here How to get the best fit with your HP Hearing PRO Hearing Aids
Is an object close to the hearing aids causing interference (e.g. a hat or a telephone )?
- Try to create space around your hearing aids, so nothing is touching them.
Do you have excess wax in your ears?
- We suggest you visit your physician.